Welcome to Dorridge Primary School
Dorridge is a large, three-form entry, community Primary School maintained by Solihull MBC. In addition, we have a 40 place Nursery offering both morning and afternoon sessions. We pride ourselves on providing a nurturing environment, where children can develop into confident young people with a real thirst for learning.
To try and give new visitors an idea of what we do, we've included a gallery of images taken around the school.
Key Strengths highlighted by Ofsted in 2014:
- Pupils leave Year 6 with high standards in English and mathematics.
- Pupils feel very safe in school.
- Teachers consistently mark pupils work to a high standard.
- Behaviour in lessons is good and around school is usually exemplary.
- Thoughtful and stimulating topics promote pupils' social, moral, spiritual and cultural development very well developed